Scotcountryalbums

Sunday, December 11, 2011

TREVOR JAMES MAIR - Mair Cash

Many performers across the world were inspired by Johnny Cash, and there have been many tribute albums to The Man In Black. If you’re going to do a cash album, you have to do it good.
And , I’m glad to say Moray based TREVOR JAMES MAIR has done a good job on his Cash collection. I was especially impressed with the project title, “Mair Cash” !
The album contains 14 Cash classics, done very authentically, yet fresh for today’s audience.
“Give My Love To Rose” kicks off the album, and is follwed by “I Still Miss Someone”, “Busted”, “I Got Stripes”, “I Heard That Lonesome Whistle Blow”, and there’s a few gospel numbers to round off the album, including “The Old Account”, “Peace In The Valley” and “In The Garden”.
If you want Mair Cash, be sure to check out this album.
www.trevorjames-tjmmusic.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home